Transmille Ltd, with registered business address at
Unit 4 Select Business Centre,
Telephone : +44 (0) 1580 890700
Email : [email protected]
We collect information for the following purpose(s)
- Processing and delivering orders
- Onwards support of products and services to end customers
- Research and Development of products and services
- Contacting customers for promotion of new products and services (optional)
Information Collected by Us
Transmille minimise the amount of data collected to essential data for conducting business, this data includes
- Contact information for Key or Authorised Personnel (Including First & Last Name, Email and where required Phone Number and Position)
- Mailing and Invoicing Address
- Contact and Marketing preferences
Where we use another company’s services we hold additional data when required including
- Accreditation Number and Status
- Approval Documents
- Support documents for Accreditations
Who has access to the information we collect?
- Transmille and direct employees
- Where a contact form is filled on our website requesting contact information for one of our worldwide representatives the information on the contact form will be passed to designated contact persons within our representative’s network. Only the information on the contact form is passed on.
- Third party services vetted by Transmille for the purposes of collection of contact forms and newsletter services as well as provision of services such as our support portal. Only appropriate information is provided to third party services with the available data once again minimised
We can provide the following information on request by the contact/company only
- Contact Information
- Order History
- Marketing Preferences
If you believe that we have incorrect information, would like to dispute any information or alter your marketing preferences or contact preferences please contact us using the contact information at the top of this document.
Please note that in the case of historical documents such as certificates we must hold these records for the purposes of our accreditation. This information
If you are subscribed to our mailing list these preferences can be altered at any time using the PREFERENCES link at the bottom of every email, or by removing your subscription via the UNSUBSCRIBE link at the bottom of every email. Please note that to deliver some of our services (such as software support) require the use of these services to deliver all elements of our services. Opting out of these services will limit the resources that we can provide in these cases.