Based on the UK Governments advice as of 20:30 on the 23rd March 2020, Transmille remain open as we are not a retail business and do not offer 'face to face' services
We continue to offer all calibration services, with exception of fast turnaround service, and we are still producing and shipping new calibration equipment to customers across the globe. Our R&D department is continuing to develop new products and our software development team is offering full support service and developing software improvements.
In light of the latest advice, we are taking the following steps
- All workers who can work from home are now working from home. They have full access to emails and phones so are in an excellent position to fulfill their roles as normal.
- We are making further adjustments to our collection/delivery schedule, and where possible exchanging our normal collection service for a courier collection after discussion with customers
- We no longer accept walk in calibration services, and accept payment over the phone or by bank transfer only to mimimise contact time.
- All face to face training sessions or meetings have been canceled for the foreseeable future
- Staff are being encouraged to self isolate if they suspect they or anyone they have close contact with show any symptoms
- We are continuing to follow all government advice on the COVID-19 situation based on the information available to business here : https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/guidance-to-employers-and-businesses-about-covid-19
As this situation is fluid we will continue to provide updates to our customers, representatives and business partners as frequently as possible.
Our first and foremost priority is to the health of our employees and their families while maintaining our normal level of service. We are encouraging these steps as best as we can in the hope that together we can all do our part to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and return to life as normal as quickly as possible